Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New York Times Thoughts

Tuesday-- Hello! After a nice break, we are back to discussing the news in the New York Times. Congratulations to President Obama's administration for passing the health care legislation through Congress, but I do not really feel it effects me that much unless I never get a job after the end of college. NYU trying to expand its campus by 40% is possibly the most absurd proposal that would be crazy to think of in a recession. I really can't believe the amount of abuse in the Church. I rather priests get laid by women rather than this depraved interpretation of dogma. I feel sympathy for the family of the NYC police officer who was shot in the Bronx earlier this week. I was in NYC all last week near where this happened. It's strange to think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment