Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New York Times Thoughts

Tuesday-- Congratulations to the War on Terror for having Najibullah Zazi plead guilty. I'm curious if he will be able to give any useful information about terrorist organizations... maybe. Obama is going anywhere with his health care bill; that is what I am getting out of the news. Congratulations to the gay community for opening new doors in Broadway, wait! The only time I have ever been to a Boardway show is when gay men took me as a gift. So, did they always have Boardway? I'm just kidding around. The police officer who was acquitted of all crimes against a person on a subway is a lucky SOB in my book. I never really trusted internal investigations so I guess him going to court gives me a sense of optimism. Wal-mart is buying more companies! AHHHHH! I can see the future now: Wal-mart takes over and we all become Wal-mart employees. I saw the video of the Canadian Figure Skating Couples team and I have to say what a great performance even for figure skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment