Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New York Times Thoughts

Tuesday-- Congratulations to the Pakistani and American intelligence forces who captured Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar. Have fun waterboarding! I find it convenient for American morale that over half of all Taliban members have fled the Marja province. (Taliban member) "Where do we go next?" (Other Taliban member) "Duh! Where the American forces came from!" (TM1) "Are we gunna do suicide bombing?" (TM2) "No, we have biological weapons." My regards go out to the men, women, and children commuters who were riding the train in Belgium. I'm scared every time I take the bus. Likewise, I couldn't imagine having to continue working after seeing fellow colleagues go down in a hail of gun fire from another colleague. This day will go down in history as the beginning of the end. Thank you Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment